What a disgrace. Not Drew Brees. He’s a stud. I can’t hate him. Look at that family. Look at all the yards! Nah, not mad about it. Was gonna happen. But my god, the Redskins laid a complete turd, again on Monday Night Football. It’s what we do. Special Guest: “Late Night” Andy Pollin on just how bad this game was, and what it means for this season and Jay Gruden’s future.
Don’t let anybody try to sell you on the notion that the MMA mayhem between Conor and Khabib is somehow BAD for the sport. You don’t get people like me talking about the sport, when a clean match is ended with respectful handshakes.
1. MMA Mayhem
2. Cure for “Hot Balls”
3. Packers Shitshow in Detroit
4. Big Mac, Hot Seat
5. Mason Crosby’s Awful No Good Day
6. Giants-Panthers Wild Game
7. Odell Beckham Jr. Is A Child
8. Oddball Interview with Lil’ Wayne?
9. Another Week, More Crap Calls
10. Kareem Hunt Not Flagged, Fined
11. More NFL Week 5 Scores/Notes
12. Pinktober Turns to Everythingslusivity!
13. Brewers Finish Off Rockies!
14. David Price Stinks
15. College Upsets & Dicker the Kicker
Another jam packed ALL FOOTBALL premium episode! This week, we have Mr. X dealing out his Play of the Week on “Your Are Looking Live” following a scorching 10-2-1 effort in Week 4. But hey, yours truly, is no slouch. I’m 4-0 on my locks, and I have this week WIRED too! Come get it! Of course, Paul Charchian has fantasy advice, we talk to Ben Austro from Football Zebras, also Bill Bender from Sporting News to talk college. If you want this meaty all-football goodness every Friday, it’s just $5 a month, or $1.25 a week. A fucking CANDY BAR you tightwads! Let’s go!
A double guest special episode today! First, we have Notorious J-A-Y reclaiming some minutes to talk about his Steelers and Le’Veon Bell. Also, Pat Mahomes and the art of “pumping your brakes!” Then we have the Golf Nerds assemble to lay waste to the USA team in the Ryder Cup. More free show than I should give away.. but.. here it is! Enjoy!
Long Run of Success
Pump Your Breaks
The Golf Nerds
Ryder Cup Recap
What Didn’t I See
Task Force Blowback
Low Energy Players
Leave the Girls Home
Euros in America
Le Golf Nationale
Where da Shot Tracer?
How Many Captain Picks?
Fake Academic Nonsense Papers
“He dominated the broadcast to the point you had to wonder at times if his co-analyst, Jessica Mendoza, was still in the booth. No matter who is on a baseball broadcast with him, Rodriguez is always going to be the dominant personality. That’s who he is.”
- How A-Rod Whiffed in His ESPN Wildcard Showcase
- Randy Edsall Has “1st Half Lead” Bonuses
- All The College Coaching Salaries
- Parent Brawl in Pee-Wee Football Handshake Line
- These People Are Rich, Very Rich
- Four Day Workweek Made Permanent? “No Downside”
- In Mexico, Sharing Memes Might Soon Land You In Jail
- Pretty Sure A Crucifix Attack Means You Are Going to Hell
- Jemele Hill Turns Trump Hate Into New Career
- Roseanne Show, Minus Roseanne? Awkward.
Ted Leonsis lays out his vision for a micro-wagering future on all sports, especially his own two teams in his own arena. But are there really that many fans and fanatics just dying to wager on whether or not LeBron James misses his next free throw?
Special Guest: Drew Olson – The Big 920 – Milwaukee, WI
Cubs or Rockies?
Little Bro Syndrome
Worst Baseball Trades Ever
Old Hoss Radbourn/Capt. Andrew Luck
Cash for Humiliation?
Craig Counsell’s Humble Beginnings
Bench vs. “Position Group”
The “Latin Corner”
Mr. X and My Picks On Fire!
Most Carries by RB/Game
STAT OF THE DAY
Brooks v. DJ Fight
Pissed It Wasn’t Close
Small Sample Size
F*** That Guy!
What a country! Isiah Crowell, who once famously re-tweeted a vile artist rendering of a police officer having his throat slit, decided to wipe his butthole with the football after a touchdown on national TV. Instead of being cut as an idiot whom you can’t trust with a gameplan, he suffered a $13,000 fine from the league, offset by an endorsement opportunity from Dude Wipes. What a country!
- Isiah Crowell Finds Green, After Wiping Away The Browns
- Steelers Management Should Take the Blame for Botched Bell Deal
- Kyrie Irving Comes Clean: Columbus Was Right
- Creepy Old Man Tries to Buy 8 Year Old, At Walmart. Florida, natch.
- You Will Laugh At This… Then Hate Yourself. Then Hit “Play Again”
- University Bans Clapping: Please Use Jazz Hands Instead
- Deer Runs As Lead Blocker on 90 Yard HS Touchdown
- Mavericks Know How To Fly First Class
- NFL Might Be Splitting With DirecTV on Sunday Ticket
- Mike Leach Lecture Series 101: “Run/Pass Balance is Bullshit”
With the NFC East looking very “gettable” at the quarter-pole, and with practically zero outside WR production, should the Skins go after free agent Dez Bryant? Andy Pollin says he’s at least “reading the brochure” if not yet fully on board. What do I say? You’ll have to hit play, to find out! Patrick Reed is a little whiny bitch. Brewers win the NL Central in Game 163. Unanswered questions and conspiracy theories about one year later, following Las Vegas shooting.
“If you’ve been following the Packers through the Rodgers era, then the tension between him and McCarthy isn’t new. In the past, though, it’s been more obvious on the sidelines. Over the years the quarterback has barked at the coach because of some decision or other, and the coach sometimes has barked back. But this seems to run deeper. The two have been working together for 13 years, with Rodgers the starting quarterback the last 10. That’s a long time in the NFL, where about one-third of the roster turns over every year.”
- Potential McCarthy-Rodgers Rift Needs Resolution
- Earl Thomas’ Bet On His Health Comes Up Empty
- Molinari and Fleetwood Cut Epic Post-Ryder Victory Viral Video
- 927-and-Done? Bryce Harper Has Likely Played His Last Game for DC
- And That Should Be It Too, For Tiger & Phil at the Ryder Cup
- “Gender Reveal” Parties Must Die A Slow and Painful Death!
- When A WR is Wiiiiiide Open… Be Afraid. Very Afraid!
- NFL Comp Committee Thinks Clay Matthews Call Was Wrong
- Aquilar Puts Cubs on Notice: “They Know They Got Problem Tomorrow”
- “Thor” Breaks Bat On Swing Without Contact
In all of our years of watching football – you, me, and everybody else who loves this game – I can say with confidence we never saw anything quite like THAT happen on the field! And while you feel bad for Thomas (sick, actually) the logical side of one’s brain wants you to admit that this is exactly why the Seahawks were RIGHT to not pour more money into a player his age. It’s gonna be a week of piping hot sports takes, so buckle up. USA gets spanked in the Ryder Cup. Week 4 NFL Roundup. Cellphone voting good idea, or nah?
Are the Patriots on the brink of a dynastic collapse? Will Chucky Gruden ever win a game? We’ve got You Are Looking Live for Week 4 ready to go! Our fantasy maven Paul Charchian says pump the brakes on Baker Mayfield. Our “Big Man On Campus” is Tim Murray this week, who talks about the intimidation of playing in Penn State’s “White Out” conditions. Mr. X tells the story of when his local bookie “cut him off” because he was winning too much! And special guest Fred Smoot talks about the mental toughness needed to play DB in the NFL.
Czabe and his crew of golf guys dig deep into what the Ryder Cup means to them, the incredible resurgence of Tiger Woods, possible pairings and great moments in Ryder Cup history. If you love golf, you’ll enjoy sitting in at Czabe’s table in the men’s grill to get ready for one of the great sporting events in the world.
Wait, say what? LeBron James must somehow earn the Laker fanbase’s “respect” and “loyalty.” I guess getting the best player (maybe ever!) falling into your lap just isn’t enough. Drew Olson of the Big 920 and I discuss: Army’s clean lockeroom. Dishwashers. Bobbleheads. Blind DB’s. Aaron Rodgers gimpy knee. The value of cutting dudes. My fan flag stunt. The Brewers possible playoff celebration party. Michael Beasley is a terrible interview. Tiger and Ryder Cup. FTG: Pizza spitter.
Everybody loves high scoring, high-flying, throw it all over the field football. Problem is, the NFL is now like a heroin junkie, willing to do anything to support their addiction. In particular, instituting a viscerally hated rule that continues to enrage fans. Week 3 NFL roundup. Tiger Woods wins Tour Championship.