“Single Game Tickets Available Now!” reads the subject of an email the Redskins sent to their subscriber list on Monday, which includes links to purchase tickets to all eight regular season home games at FedEx Field, including the home opener Sept. 16 against the Colts. The Redskins have occasionally advertised single-game tickets before, typically claiming seats became available “due to visiting team ticket returns.”
- Redskins Drop “Waiting List” Myth, Start Selling Games 1 At A Time
- What’s The Difference Between A Lawn and a Meadow?
- Voter Fraud: Why Sportswriters Shouldn’t Do HOF’s Bidding
- He Died Doing What He Loved Most: Eating Fast Food
- J-Lo To Star As “Stripper Robin Hood” – I’m There!
- Homeless Woman Says Kellen Winslow Jr. Is A Very, Very, Bad Man
- The Five Big Questions for PGA Championship At Bellrieve
- Scammers Threaten To Reveal Your Porn Habits: Don’t Fall For It!
- Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers
- Rhino Rams SUV at Mexican Safari Park
Conspiracy theory alert! I notice that Tiger is 51st in the Official World Golf Rankings this week. After his Open finish, he ranked as 50, which got him into the WGC event. His passed on the Canadian Open and finished 31st at the WGC, which I am guessing has extra points rewarded than a regular event. He then ends up at 51.
It makes me wonder if there was some shenanigans by the WGC, Bridgestone, which I believe is the ball Tiger is playing now, and CBS, to get him in the farewell WGC event at Firestone. It just seems a bit fishy.
Five things can happen when you throw the ball. Four of them bad. That being said, four coaches will be 0-3 by Oct 1st and all of them will blame the QB.