Here’s your weekly collection of my appearances on Bob and Brian in Milwaukee. As usual, we covered a lot of ground this past week, and solved exactly zero problems in the world – not even in sports! Doesn’t mean we didn’t try! Listen, download, and enjoy!
Monday: November 7th – 2016
– Bob Sets New Personal Rules for Attending Packer Games
– The Calls to Fire Mike McCarthy Continue, Unabated
– The Nuance of When Guys Are “Open” in the NFL, or Not
Tuesday: November 8th – 2016
– Richard Sherman’s Dirty-Ass No-Good FG Block
– Would Instant Replay Really “Work” For Pass Interference
– Cam Newton Gets Swallowed Whole By Another Apex Predator Athlete
Wednesday: November 9th – 2016
– Election Aftermath: The Sports Analogies to Donald Trump’s Upset
– Drew Olsen Discusses A Possible Packer House Cleaning
– Bob Wants to Go After Jim Harbaugh: Good luck!
Thursday: November 10th – 2016
– MLB Has Decided to Collect and Destroy Indians WS Winning T-Shirts
– Colin Kaepernick Decided Not to Vote, After All
– The Legal Concept of “Unclean Hands”
Friday: November 11th – 2016
– Czabe Meets Boxer Buster Douglass
– Jim Brown: A Football Life Debut’s – FINALLY!
– Jimmy Masterlock Makes His Week 10 Picks
So glad you are posting these! Been checking their podcasts and the have not been posting your segments since you were shit canned
Czab. – – I agree! I look forward to your B&B segment every morning. The chemistry is unmistakable & the intelligent dialogue very, very rare in today’s ‘sports talk radio’. I hope and pray you land soon!