“No one condoned the racist, homophobic and misogynist words in his tweets and most expressed disappointment in the relief pitcher. But there was no anger, no indignation, no sharp rebuke. Not a single Hader hater in the bunch.”
- Brewer Fans Willing to Give Hader Benefit of the Doubt
- The Oakland A’s Are Packing The House. Yes…. OAKLAND!
- Vikings O-Line Coach Tony Sparano Dies Suddenly at 56
- ESPN’s Matt Vasgersian Throws Inside on In-Park Bachelorette Parties
- Wesley Bryan Says Francesco Molinari Has Retirement Figured Out
- The Single Best Hit A Dolphin Has Made In Over 8 Years
- Whew! Clay Matthews’ Face Appears to Be Repaired
- Don’t Leave Your Cell Phone With Skanks At A Bar
- Starbucks Plastic Straw Ban, Will End Up…. Using MORE Plastic!
- Texas Lawyer Fights the Good Fight on $75 Speeding Camera Ticket
So what happens when in his next at bat the pitcher puts one in his ear?