What a country! Isiah Crowell, who once famously re-tweeted a vile artist rendering of a police officer having his throat slit, decided to wipe his butthole with the football after a touchdown on national TV. Instead of being cut as an idiot whom you can’t trust with a gameplan, he suffered a $13,000 fine from the league, offset by an endorsement opportunity from Dude Wipes. What a country!
- Isiah Crowell Finds Green, After Wiping Away The Browns
- Steelers Management Should Take the Blame for Botched Bell Deal
- Kyrie Irving Comes Clean: Columbus Was Right
- Creepy Old Man Tries to Buy 8 Year Old, At Walmart. Florida, natch.
- You Will Laugh At This… Then Hate Yourself. Then Hit “Play Again”
- University Bans Clapping: Please Use Jazz Hands Instead
- Deer Runs As Lead Blocker on 90 Yard HS Touchdown
- Mavericks Know How To Fly First Class
- NFL Might Be Splitting With DirecTV on Sunday Ticket
- Mike Leach Lecture Series 101: “Run/Pass Balance is Bullshit”
Direct tv should add nfl cheerleaders channel